FAQ on study rooms, exams and further topics

Last Update: 31.10.2021


Who should I contact with technical problems?
The TIK is your contact for technical problems. You can find contact information and brief instructions at tik.uni-stuttgart.de.

Who can I contact with questions about and problems with digital teaching?
The best thing to do is to contact your department. Alternatively, you can contact the stuvus contact person for digital teaching at digitale-lehre@stuvus.de.… Read more