stuvus is always happy to welcome students who want to get involved either centrally or in our departments and working groups. New students are always welcome in all departments and working groups! If you would like to get involved in a working group or department, simply contact the relevant group. You can find the e-mail addresses here on our website on the respective subpage. If you are unsure or cannot find an e-mail address, you can also simply contact email@example.com and we will forward you.
We would like to draw your attention to the following vacant (management) positions where we urgently need reinforcements.
Vacant positions in departments:
- Speakers in the departments for
Vacant positions in working groups:
- AK Calendar
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following positions should also be filled:
- The IT department is always happy to welcome new staff members. (If you are interested, please contact email@example.com)
- Department for Public Relations: Active members for all areas, e.g. writing articles for Instagram & our website, designing sweaters, supervising information stands, organizing election advertising (if interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- working group calendar: Active members for all areas, e.g. editing and layout, as well as the management of the working group (if interested, please contact email@example.com)
- working group freshers introduction : Organizers for various networking events for the first semester students at the first semester introduction in October 2024 (if interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Advertisements for paid positions at stuvus
We are looking for friendly and motivated service staff (geringfügig beschäftigt, m/f/d) for the newly opened Café frei[raum] on the Vaihingen campus: Job advertisement Service staff Café frei[raum] (only German)
If you are interested, please contact: email@example.com
We are also looking for a student assistant (m/f/d) for the kopier[lädle]: Job advertisement (only German) If this is something for you, apply to us by March 8 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that a good knowledge of German is a necessary requirement.