stuvus is always happy to welcome students who want to get involved, either centrally or in our departments and working groups. We would like to draw your attention to the following vacant positions, where we urgently need reinforcements.
Vacant positions in departments:
- Speakers in the departments for
- Networking (if you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deputy referees for
- Department of Events (if you are interested, please contact email@example.com)
Working group management:
- AK Calendar
- AK Newspaper
The following positions in working groups should also be filled:
- The IT department is always happy to welcome new staff members. (if you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AK UNO - Erstsemesterparty ("working group UNO - first year student's party"): further main organizers and follow-on ones, as well as students in general who are interested in getting acquainted with the UNO 2022 (if you are interested, please contact email@example.com)
- AK Kalender ("working group calendar"): Interested persons for all areas, e.g. editing and layout (if you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AK Zeitung ("working group newspaper"): Authors wanted for the next issue (if you are interested, please contact email@example.com)
Advertisements for paid positions at stuvus
There are currently no open paid positions at stuvus.