Information about the exams in the summer term, 2021
The centrally organized exams of the summer term take place between the 9th of August and the 2nd of October. We as stuvus wish you all the best for the upcoming exams!
As with the last rescheduled exam phases, there are some special factors to consider due to Corona. You can also find all of these in the university's hygiene concept.
Please also note that new examination rooms will be used this semester, including the sports hall in the Keltenschanze, the "Hochschule der Medien" on the campus Vaihingen and the "Hochschule für Technik" on the campus in the town centre. There are also some other rooms that are used only very irregularly. Therefore, please inform yourself below how to find these rooms and plan enough time to find them.
Important rules for the exams
You can find all the regulations for the examination in this PDF, and in the Corona guidelines for this term.
We have summarized the most important regulations for the exams here for you:
- In principle, the general hygiene and distance regulations apply.
- You can not participate in the exams if you:
a) are obliged to remain in quarantine due to the coronavirus b) show typical symptoms of infection with the coronavirus, namely fever, a dry cough, a disturbance of the sense of taste or smell c) refuse to wear a medical or FFP2 mouth-nose covering
Please note that no proof of a test, vaccination or medical certificate is required or may be demanded in order to take part in an examination.
Please also note: As has been known for some time, the S-Bahn station "Universität" will be closed from 31 July to 13 September 2021 due to construction work on the S-Bahn main line between the Hauptbahnhof and Vaihingen. A replacement service will be provided. You can find more information on the VVS website. Please allow extra time on your way to your exam.
We would also like to take the opportunity to list the most important information about the upcoming exams:
- Withdrawal from the exams is possible up to 1 day before the exam without giving reasons
- If someone belongs to a risk group and has concerns about writing in the large examination room with all other candidates, he or she can submit a request to the examination board chairperson with a medical certificate for a separate examination room. Please submit the application early, as it still has to be approved and the examiners must organize the rooms. Frau Eicken, the representative for students with disabilities or chronic illnesses, can provide information on this (www.uni-stuttgart.de/handicap)
- Problems regarding the deadline for orientation tests can be clarified with the examination board
- Oral exams are possible online in exceptional cases
Your cooperation is always required for all measures taken, so please all help to prevent the spread and pay attention to the following information:
- Keep your distance
- Please refrain from physical exchange with friends and acquaintances before and after the exams
- Wear a mask on the campus (where the minimum required distance of 1,5 metres can not be upheld) and when entering and leaving the examination rooms and buildings (medical mask or better), once you have taken your seat, you can take of your mask
- In the smaller examination rooms, there is regular ventilation (every 20 minutes), so wear appropriate clothing here if necessary.
- Stick to the marked paths
- Stick to the order of filling the seats
- Arrive ahead of time
- Please leave the buildings and campus promptly after the exam
We would like to thank you very much for your help and understanding.
Together as a university, we can enable a safe exam period!
Good luck with the exams!
Site maps of the Campus
If you are looking for the way to a specific exam room, we have recorded videos on how to get to all the main exam rooms. You can find them on our YouTube Channel here.
You can also find all site plans here.
Map of the city centre campus
Map of the Campus Vaihingen
Note: The Keltenschanze is a sports halls.
Map of the Böblingerstraße
Map of the Azenbergstraße
Hints for the individual examination rooms
Here you will find information about the individual examination rooms and how to find them. Please allow enough time to find the individual rooms.
Plan K2 (Town center)
Plan PWR V7.01 (Vaihingen)
Plan PWR V7.02 und V7.03 (Vaihingen)
Plan PWR V9.01 (Vaihingen)
Plan PWR V47.01 und 47.02 und 47.03 (Vaihingen)
Plan PWR V57.01 and 57.02 and 57.03 and 57.05 (Vaihingen)
Map of the Hochschule der Medien (HdM)
Situated on the Campus Vaihingen. The rooms used are:
- Nobelstraße 8, Raum I003, I002
- Nobelstraße 10, Raum 120, 128, 0.11-0.13 (this is one room made up of various smaller rooms)
- Nobelstraße 10a, Raum S003
→ Please do not be irritated by the Letters in front of the room numbers
Map of the Hochschule für Technik (HfT)
Situated near the Campus Stadtmitte. The rooms used are:
- Building 3: Raum 3/224, Raum 3/201, Raum 3/101, Raum 3/111Raum 1/303,
- Building 1: Raum 1/211, Raum 1/206, Raum 1/106, Raum 1/111, Raum 1/ 013
Note: The buildings 1 and 3 can be accessed via the same courtyard and are connected with each other via a bridge. The entrance to the buildings is below the bridge inside the courtyard. The first number of the room, e.g. 3/224 stands for the floor, so this room is situated on the 2nd floor.