Information about the exams in the winter term 2020/21
The centrally organized exams of the summer term take place between the 15th of February and the 16th of April. We as stuvus wish you all the best for the upcoming exams!
As with the rescheduled exam phase during the summer term, there are some special factors to consider due to Corona. You can also find all of these in the university's hygiene concept.
Please also note that new examination rooms will be used this semester, including the sports hall in the Keltenschanze. There are also some other rooms that are used only very irregularly. Therefore, please inform yourself below how to find these rooms and plan enough time to find them.
Important rules for the exams
You can find all the regulations for the examination in this PDF, compiled by the Examination Office, and in the Corona guidelines for this term.
We have summarized the most important regulations for the exams here for you:
(a) are or have been in contact with a person infected with the coronavirus, if less than 10 days have elapsed since the last contact; or (b) show the typical symptoms of infection with the coronavirus, namely fever, dry cough, disturbance of the sense of taste or smell; or (c) who, contrary to the Corona Ordinance, do not wear a mouth-nose covering.
Note: If you have a negative corona test, or can explain your symptoms in any other way (e.g. hay fever confirmed by a doctor), you may participate in the exam.
We would also like to take the opportunity to list the most important information about the upcoming exams:
• Withdrawal from the exams is possible up to 1 day before the exam without giving reasons
• If someone belongs to a risk group and has concerns about writing in the large examination room with all other candidates, he or she can submit a request to the examination board chairperson with a medical certificate for a separate examination room. Please submit the application early, as it still has to be approved and the examiners must organize the rooms. Frau Eicken, the representative for students with disabilities or chronic illnesses, can provide information on this
• Problems regarding the deadline for orientation tests can be clarified with the examination board
• Oral exams are possible online in exceptional cases
Your cooperation is always required for all measures taken, so please all help to prevent the spread and pay attention to the following information:
• Keep distance
• Please refrain from physical exchange with friends and acquaintances before and after the exams
• wear a mask when entering and leaving the examination rooms and buildings and during the exams (medical mask or better)
• In the smaller examination rooms, there is regular ventilation (every 20 minutes), so wear appropriate clothing here if necessary.
• stick to the marked paths
• stick to the order of filling the seats
• Arrive ahead of time
• Please leave the buildings and campus promptly after the exam
You can find a summary of all the important behaviour guidelines in the following document:
We would like to thank you very much for your help and understanding.
Together as a university, we can enable a safe exam period!
Good luck with the exams!
Site maps of the Campi
If you are looking for the way to a specific exam room, we have recorded videos on how to get to all the main exam rooms. You can find them here.
You can also find all site plans here.
Not sure how to find the rooms and buildings on site? We have published videos of the routes to the individual examination rooms on our YouTube channel. You can find them here.
Map of the city center campus
Map of the Campus Vaihingen
Note: The Keltenschanze is a sports halls. You can enter the Universitätsstraße 32 and 34 via the entrance at the reception, opposite the bus turning loop.
Map of the Böblingerstraße
Map of the Azenbergstraße
Hints for the individual examination rooms
Here you will find information about the individual examination rooms and how to find them. Please allow enough time to find the individual rooms. In particular to the sports hall at the Allmandring to which you need about 15 minutes from the S-Bahn station.
Plan K2 (Town center)
Plan PWR V7.01 (Vaihingen)
Plan PWR V7.02 und V7.03 (Vaihingen)
Plan PWR V9.01 (Vaihingen)
Plan PWR V47.01 und 47.02 und 47.03 (Vaihingen)
Plan PWR V57.01 and 57.02 and 57.03 and 57.05 (Vaihingen)